Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Year In Forth Grade 2015

My year in forth grade was really FANTASTIC!!!!! I love forth grade because it's so fun! We do lots of fun stuff like doing our blogs, computer time, writing on our desks, making projects, and more fun things. My teacher is Mrs. Houghtalen. She is an AWSOME teacher!!!! I love her teaching me. She is very nice and kind and she gives us chocolate kisses when we are good! I love forth grade also  because at reading time we get blankets and pillows to lay on! The pillows and blankets are so soft! I love to give hugs to some of the people in the school. I even love to give hugs to some of the teachers too! I also joined drama, hand bells, choir, and orchestra. In orchestra I play the violin. But now I had to return it because I rented it form school. Hand bells is already almost over but today we're going to have a party! Choir I think is over but I think we still sing on Wednesdays. I know that drama is already over but I still remember our performance. In drama we did the play: WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE. Where The Wild Things Are is also a book and a movie. But my drama teacher, Mrs. Romano, said that the movie is really different than the movie. She said that the movie is much scarier than the book. This year our class had 5 field trips. We went to: The Whaling Museum, The Nutcracker (it was a play in the Patchogue Theater), The E-Waste factory, The Children's Museum,  the cemetery, and we are going to the beach on Tuesday. We went to the cemetery because we were going to see Austin Roes grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment